Eleanor represents clients in real estate, business and employment litigation. Before joining Socius, Eleanor focused her practice in complex litigation, employment litigation, and securities arbitration.
During law school, Eleanor honed her business law skills through her participation in the Entrepreneurial Law Clinic and her service as a board member of the Business Law Association.
Super Lawyers® magazine has recognized Eleanor’s achievements by naming her to the Rising Stars list in 2014, 2015, and 2016. This designation is reserved for fewer than 2.5 percent of all lawyers in Washington State.
- Represents property owners and national title insurance companies in real estate litigation
- Represents small and mid-size businesses in breach of contract and business tort claims
- Advises small and mid-size companies in connection with employment disputes
- Represents employees in severance negotiations
- Represents employers in lawsuits alleging discrimination, retaliation or wrongful termination
Eleanor and her husband enjoy hiking, backpacking and snowshoeing in the Pacific Northwest with their dog, Xavi.
University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
University of Pennsylvania, B.A. cum laude
MEMBERSHIPS & RECOGNITION
Washington State Bar Association
King County Bar Association (KCBA)
Top 50 Women Washington Rising Stars list 2016
Rising Stars list 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle (“MAMA”)
Member of Inaugural Class of MAMA Seattle’s Ladder Down Program
Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of KCBA
King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinic, Volunteer Attorney
Seattle Works, Team Works Volunteer, and Socius Team Captain for Seattle Works Day
Suicide Prevention Volunteer
United Way of King County, Volunteer Tax Preparer